Anthony R. Saluzzo, U.S. Army 1972-1995 (Ret)
- Spouse: Bonnie Saluzzo
- Children: 2 Sons
- Grandchildren: 2 Granddaughters
- Great Grandchildren: 6 Great Granddaughters
- Highest Rank: First Sergeant (1SG)
- Highest Award: Bronze Star
- Legionnaire (2017 – Present)
- 1st Vice Commander (Current)
- Honor Guard / Color Guard (2018 - Present)
- Combat Engineer and Atomic Demolitions Specialist (1973 - 1995)
- Served at Fort Hood, TX; Monterey, CA (Defense Language Institue (1984); Vicenza, Italy and Eschborn, Germany. Retired at Fort Campbell, KY (February 1995)
- Served as the Suicide Prevention Program Manager at Fort Campbell (2010-2015)
- Served as the Employee Assistance Manager at Fort Campbell (2009)
- Married in December 1973.
- Received his Bachelors Degree (Public Management) from Austin Peay State University in 1985.
- Received his Masters Degree (Professional Counseling) from Liberty University in 2000.
- Coached Little League Baseball in Western New York from 1970-1972
- Bowled on leagues from 1968-1972
- Taught PATH (Parents As Tender Healers) from 1997-2000
- This is a program that prepares couples to be foster parents
- Worked in Mental Health and Substance Abuse facilities from 1996-2009